Theater Rocks!

Friday, September 29, 2006

brother's birthday

today was interesting, for lack of a better word... it started out w/ me in AP Euro, taking a test. I didn't do that bad, but i did worse than on the previous quiz. i made a couple of stupid mistakes and i hate it when that happens. then i had math which sucked cuz it always does. Child Psych was awesome! it was "art day"; evrybody had to bring in a craft that 3-5-year-olds can do & then we got into small groups adn did each others projects! sweet huh?! I came home with a fingerpainted picture, a paperbag puppet, a butterfly-thing that's hard to explain but really cool, and a mask. So that was pretty sweet. Then i had les mis practice til 5:15 (we got out 45 min early!!! yaya.)
My brother's becoming a teenager on Sunday, but my family is busy Sun., so we went out for dinner tonight...Macaroni Grill. yum. I drove home (i love driving!!!) and my almost 13-year-old brother opened his presents, about which he's very excited. In fact, he's on the computer playing a new game as i type...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Joy said...

wait, you were typing while yourbrother was on the computer? even though I know y'all have two computers, you should still know that's kida confusing. I can't wait 'till i get my permit. I've only taken 2 classes. i need to get back to that. anyway, have fun at homecoming!
~bethany

10/02/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Bethany Joy said...

hee hee hee, i beat you on that quiz. I'm so proud of myself, of course, I can only go downhill from there...

10/04/2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home