Theater Rocks!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Kindness at Normandale

well i must say the kindness retreat at Normadale on Wed. rocked! Andy was there (the guy that was there when I was in 4th grade!!!! crazy...) I saw my sister & a bunch of her friends. i also talked with mrs miller! she's one of my fav. teachers ever. (frenchies...remember?!!!! got any memories ...or not so good ones if there are any...of NORMANDALE???!!!!) being there really brought back the memories!!!! back then, life was so simple...no responsibility, no hw, free time, recess, it was awesome! but alas, we all have to grow up. luckily, we go off on our own pretty soon, but the responsibility and stress only increase.

these are pics of me & my sis... she's so sweet!!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Joy said...

i love the pic of you and jill w/ the funny face, it's a hoot!
I miss Normandale! it was like so much better than VVMS. sigh, oh the memories...
g2g, ttyl
~bethany

10/05/2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home